AI kill stats when killing from sky

• Hello there, I am having soms questions regarding killing AIs in general.

I fly a lot ingame, I think 85% of the time. Since a couple of weeks I am noticing that kills I make from the air do not add up to my kill amount (visible in xm8). Normally I would get confirmed kills when killing random AI for example but that doesn't work anymore, I think for the last month or so.

Also vehicles tend to get destroyed when killing the AI from it, without even shooting OR destroying the vehicle itself. This happens to mission vehicles as well to random enemy vehicles you encounter on the map.

Is this something that can be fixed?

Im playing on Arma 3 Exile Altis PvE.

• Zitat

I fly a lot ingame, I think 85% of the time. Since a couple of weeks I am noticing that kills I make from the air do not add up to my kill amount (visible in xm8). Normally I would get confirmed kills when killing random AI for example but that doesn't work anymore, I think for the last month or so.

Thats because of the change to another roaming AI system.

Zitat

Also vehicles tend to get destroyed when killing the AI from it, without even shooting OR destroying the vehicle itself. This happens to mission vehicles as well to random enemy vehicles you encounter on the map.

This is intended as it is.

• Thank you for the answers. A bit brief but I understand that going into details might end up in a time consuming job.

Is there a way to make these kills count? It's not that I am hooked on stats, not at all, but it's something wich improves gameplay.

And why is it intended that vehicles get "corrupted" when you kill the AI inside or outside of it?

• Yeah, I'm always a bit brief.

I don't think so, honestly these stats are useless at all.

Because you can get vehicles out of missions. RoamAi is basically there to annoy people a bit (not that much, that they lose everytime a vehicle). And AI vehicles of missions have to be destroyed, just because they are a threat. Sometimes they survive, and you can tow them. You have to take into account, that every vehicle have impact on the performance.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!