Support in the area of ​​Arma 3 - Application

• Hi, I'd like to declare my interest and apply towards the Support role for the Arma 3 servers

My Name is JumpyHumpySpider and i've been an avid player on your Chernarus server for some substantial time, helping other players as well as my own play.

I tend to do my best in helping others be it advice in game, assistance in game or even a helpful reminder of the rules for those less intellectual on reading, I have even assisted in some players getting started by giving them advice on Rep gain and money making without combat if said player is uneasy on entering the battle zone.

i have even considered myself a member of the "Chernarus neighbourhood Watch" when keeping tabs on players!

That being said i have a few weaknesses also;

- i have played Arma 3 but not been very well in-depth with the Ins and outs of its system, i am hoping more experience in this area will improve that.

- while i speak English as fluently as a Englishman can, my knowledge of German is Nicht gut, borderline non-existent.. however i feel that can be bypassed via a decent Translator such as Google or other recommended Translators.

i am looking forward for the reply to my application and hopeful to work with the team in some form.

Thank you for your time

JumpyHumpySpider

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!