Support Application

• Dear Staff Team,

I am writing to express my interest in the Arma 3 Staff Support position.

My extensive experience and passion for Arma 3, combined with my professional background and personal attributes, make me a strong candidate for this role.

Arma 3 Experience:

I have been a dedicated player of Arma 3 for over 1500-2000 hours.

This extensive playtime has given me a deep understanding of the game mechanics, community dynamics, and the importance of teamwork and strategy in Arma 3.

My experience spans various roles and scenarios, which has equipped me with a versatile skill set and a thorough knowledge of the game.

Professional and Personal Background:

As a Fighter Controller in the Royal Netherlands Air Force, I have honed my skills in strategic planning, communication, and quick decision-making under pressure.

These skills are directly transferable to the role of staff support in Arma 3, where clear communication and efficient problem-solving are essential.

I am currently recovering from surgery, which has afforded me extra time to engage with the AVMG community.

During this period, I have been very active in-game, and I am looking forward to bringing this heightened engagement to the staff support role.

Once I return to my full duties, my in-game presence might reduce slightly, but I will remain highly active and responsive on Discord.

Language Proficiency:

My primary language for work and communication is English, in which I am highly proficient.

While my spoken and written German skills are not as strong, I am capable of reading and understanding German content.

This linguistic flexibility allows me to engage with a broader segment of the Arma 3 community.

About Me:

I am 22 years old and deeply committed to both my professional and gaming communities.

My role in the air force has instilled in me a sense of discipline, responsibility, and the importance of working as part of a team.

These qualities are mirrored in my approach to gaming, where I value cooperation, respect, mutual support and transparancy.

I am enthusiastic about the opportunity to contribute to the Arma 3 community in a staff support capacity.

My goal is to help foster a positive and inclusive environment for all players, leveraging my experience and skills to address issues promptly and effectively.

Please do not hassle to contact me on discord if there are any additional questions.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the possibility of contributing to the Arma 3 team.

Sincerely,

Tycho aka Appa

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!