Beiträge von Frankieg92

Name: Frankieg92

Spoken/written : English
    Discord : 375985101370294273 (Frankieg92)

why would i like to apply
    I would like to apply for this beta tester opening to further help in improving and development of this great server i am really enjoying my time here and would like to contribute to the success of the server and provide dedicated feedback on the future developments.and to show my capability for any future progression that may open up for English spoken and written personnel

What can i bring to the team

I have alot of experience and knowledge both as admin and co-owners on multipul server across diffrent platforms and types of games to list a few

Arma 3 and older PVE server Over30gaming i was a admin for quite a while before they shut down

DayZ i was co owner after working my way through the ranks from discord mod to co owner for and older 100 pop PVP server called yRun dealing with both recruitment of staff and the dedicated running of the server along with updates and dedicated server management

also on DayZ i was co-owner on a server called the arena who was mostly built my myself as the successor of yRun

FiveM i have been Co-owner on about 4 British based RP server dealing with building from the ground up and writing training and policy plus all coding and management of the servers most recently was South London RP witch was only shut down due to the recent changes to TOS when rockstar acquired FiveM

during these positions i have helped develop servers and maintain servers using various tools and have picked up useful knowledge during this time.

thanks for looking over my application

Regards

Frankieg92

main reason for this not being possible is due to the TOS for server owners for BI (Arma 3) and the inclusion of mods such as RHS CUP etc make this sort of donation in return for items not possible.