- Keyvaults are now more randomized (hopefully)
- removed Rubber Duck output of XM8 Advent Calendar from 5 to 2
- increased probability of getting Money and Respect in Advent Calendar
- Keycards can now be found only in Radioactive Zones (probability: 100 out of 10000 items spawns Keycards)
we have changed the server hardware today. The new IP address is 184.108.40.206.
The lists at https://avmg.eu/index.php?game-server-viewer-server-list/ and https://avmg.eu/index.php?arma3-exile-server/ have already been updated.
As usual, you can find the server in the server browser.
wir haben zum heutigen Tag die Hardware der Server gewechselt. Die neue IP-Adresse lautet 220.127.116.11.
Die Listen unter https://avmg.eu/index.php?game-server-viewer-server-list/ und https://avmg.eu/index.php?arma3-exile-server/ wurden bereits aktualisiert.
Den Server könnt ihr, wie gewohnt, im Server Browser finden.
Viel Spaß beim Spielen!
- added Small City Mission to normal mission pool
- changed handling of One Man Tank*
* if you are activating that system, you are getting removed out of your current group (aka party) - this was made, because the AI will always follow the group leader. As everyone of a group, who joins first, is the leader of their current group, it is a bit difficult to code that correct. That's why a temporary group was created where you, the player, is the leader and the AI is put into it. When the system deactivated, the system tries to put you back into your original group. This might fail as empty groups getting deleted by the server. A quick relog will solve the problem (you can also let you invite back to your party).
Also the system will deactivate now if you change seats to prevent AI going nuts.
- updated Server Info Menu (aka Server Rules in XM8) with latest information about new update
- added to above mentioned menu a Feature List button
- fixed bug in Map Marker script
- added new XL clothing to Mighty Tailor mission and made them craftable
- added Keycard to LootTable (you will not get them out of missions!)
- fixed config for some items and vehicles (Oh no broken no good)
- reworked all inventory capacity of all special vehicles (XM8, XL, Rubber Duck)
- removed a bunch of UH-1H Rubber Duck vehicles
- fixed HE-FRAG on special Abrams
- reset paints on vehicles and objects
- added a bunch of new XL uniforms and vests
- added a bunch of new XL vehicles
- prepared Leaflet system in cooperation with Vaco who creates something which come very soon(tm)
- reworked Trick or Treat code for Halloween next year
- added ATM Robbery system*
- added Keycard Bunkers**
- you can now buy Duct Tape and Spray Cans at the Virtual Garage "Trader" roaming around in cities and fuel stations
- added A-29X with RNT MG3
- changed loadout of A-29 WW2 Livery to MG3 RNT and changed HE-FRAG to BMP-2 AP & HE
- renamed A-29 WW2 Livery to A-29V(F/B) Vintage Tucano
- added A-29 WW2 Fighter version with S-24 rockets
- fixed A-29 custom versions not showing up in Eden Editor
- added A-29 Unarmed
- added new Blacklist: Rubber Duck (people who are on this BL will get no Duckies)
- XM8 Rearm Crate are not liftable anymore with Advanced Sling Loading, Vanilla might work
- Players are not liftable anymore with Advanced Sling Loading
- UXO of Cluster Bombs will now be removed automatically by a system (thanks to Vaco for researching stuff)
- removed all Trainer aircrafts (nobody needs them anyway...) - if you want them, request them again thx
- made skins of custom vehicles not changeable (custom textures are not effected, preparation for a upcoming system)
- added a couple more Fish Waters to all servers (thanks to Lilly for the idea)
- adjusted all Boat Traders so they can handle the spawn of the Frigate
- added some markers for Boat Traders to Altis because I moved some of them
- added new Boat Trader to Chernarus and Napf
- moved Locker of Napf Luzern Trader a bit closer to Traders
- cooking meat now requires a Pan; cooking Cans now requires a Microwave (hehehe)
- fixed typo in Baked Beans recipe
- 3D Texts of plants will now show how long ago the plant was planted
- added missing CUP Ka52 (AA) to Trader
- reworked Player Marker script***
- possibly fixed naked player bug
- added One Man Tank script (usable in: APC, IFV, Tanks)****
- upgraded Sand Bags system to new calculation
- fixed bug in Sand Bag system where Burlap Sack might not got deleted
- added preparation for Quarry system
- renamed some items to make clear what they are (like Workbenches)
* Across all servers a certain amount of ATM will spawn. The spawn is randomized with every restart. You can break into them and steal money with a Crowbar. The Crowbar will be destroyed after doing it. The amount of money depends on the Robbery Skill. These ATM can also be used outside of Safe Zones to transfer money (Credit Card needed).
- every robbery will guarantee at least 500 Poptabs
- for every skill point you get 5 Poptabs, means with 1.000 points you get 5.000 Poptabs
- with skill level 10 you have the chance to get up to 5.000 Poptabs
- with increasing skill level you have the chance to participate in the "lottery"; if you win, you can get up to 50.000 Poptabs
** On certain positions on the server Keyvaults (Container) will spawn. To get into them you need a keycard. There are 6 different keycards which you can get through looting. Each level (from Epsilon to Alpha) will grant you better stuff. A keycard bunker can only be opened once per server period. Currently only Rubber Ducks (5*Level) will spawn. So the maximum amount of Rubber Ducks you can get is 30.
*** You are showing as blue on the map. If someone is in your party, the player will be shown as green (if you are not showing green, then you are only in the family). If someone is dead, player will be shown with a dead marker. Players in vehicle will be shown in this way: "Maletzki,Maytrixx,Vaco,Helo,TaurusAK - AH-64D".
**** Via scroll menu you can add AI to the driver seat of the vehicle. How it works exactly:
- AI can only be added when: no driver, player is not in group (party), already activated on this vehicle
- will be removed when: player dies, AI dies, player gets out of vehicle, vehicle gets destroyed, player disconnects
- the activation costs 5000 Poptabs
- added new Rubber Duck vehicles to Salvage to Rubber Duck function
- added new AC130 versions to Arty Blacklist function
- added scopes, bipods and pointers to loot table (only vanilla stuff!)
- possibly fixed bug of selling crates out of vehicles (You have to wait xxxx seconds)
- slighty rewrote the script for streaming 3D Texts of plants to take less performance
- added new Player Market (still WIP, please join Discord for more information)
- added missing vehicles to tow script
- reworked Unit Scanner (it's now faster and shows if there are any AI in vehicles left
- fixed radius in Unit Scanner (was only 125m for AI - oops)